Casa Caleido, accommodation for design-lovers, is an eclectic experience inspired by the charm of the imperfect. It is located in Verona, in a Liberty building in the Borgo Venezia neighborhood.
Follow us on social media: @casacaleido
ADDRESS AND CONTACTS
Via Paolo Caliari 37, Verona (Italy)
The entrance to the accommodation is via the private street to the left of the building
Info: Manuel +39 348 9062932
HOW TO ENTER (SELF CHECK-IN)
1. Upon reaching the address, take the street to the left of the pink building
2. Turn right, entering the pink entrance with plant
3. Enter the code into the black keypad located to the left of the doorway
BEFORE ARRIVAL & CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT
Self check-in: from 3 p.m. / Check-out: by 10 a.m.
Before arriving, send IDs documents via Whatsapp (+39 348 9062932) or booking App.
We will send you a private access code to open the front door.
Free and free street parking (unattended). Do not park in the private street next to the building because it is pedestrian only.
Paid indoor parking (15 minutes walk): Saba Polo Zanotto Parking: Viale Università 4, Verona
BUS: Refer to the “MooneyGo” App (Schedules, routes and ticket purchase)
TAXI: Call +39 045 532666
TRAIN: Verona Porta Nuova (reachable by bus) or Verona Porta Vescovo (by walk)
WHEN YOU ARE AT HOME
1. WI-FI: Name: casacaleido / Password: jardinCALEIDO
2. Do not smoke inside the accommodation
3. Treat furniture with care, they are delicate
4. Do not flush waste down the toilet
5. In the event of a power outage, reactivate the meter located outside the house, to the left
6. Do you need something specific? Read the following paragraph
Vacuum cleaner, brooms and detergents: in the kitchenette, behind the curtain
Iron and board: storage compartment under the double bed
Hairdryer: in the bathroom, in the storage compartment under the sink
Pillows, extra spares: storage compartment under the double bed
Sofa-bed sheets: storage compartment under the double bed
Laundry shop: (Azzurra Laundry: 56 Cesare Betteloni Street)
Self-service laundry: (Butterfly: 7 Pietro Zagata Street)
Washing machine: not available
Crib: in the kitchenette, behind the curtain
What looks like a backdrop curtain is actually “a Dooor”: a real wall with an internal shutter and lock.
It is covered with a sound-absorbing material. Do not shake it because it is alarmed. The apartment is also equipped with an alarm system:
photocells placed in the house are automatically activated only in case of a break-in.
WHEN YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE
1. Turn off the air conditioner: it is a waste of energy
2. Flip the terracotta-colored switch: it turns off/on all the lights
3. Close the windows in the bedroom and bathroom
4. On your way out, mail a postcard in the box in the box on the bench
Why the name Casa Caleido?
Caleido is a Kaleidoscopic observatory on the world of creativity, founded by Manuel Barbieri and Marco Magalini, creative duo and former co-founders of the creative agency MM Company. Casa Caleido is their private home, a portion of which is dedicated to accommodation for design-lovers, that expresses and encapsulates the universe of the Caleido project. A physical place to meet, research, experiment and be inspired.
Restoration and furniture
The restoration reflects an eclectic spirit: we safeguarded the existing original elements-such as the doors and floor tiles-mixing them with materials and atmospheres that straddle the line between Brazilian modernist rationalism and Moroccan materiality.
The furnishings were designed by us and made by Italian artisans. They are now part of the Collezione Caleido and can be purchased by clicking here.